What better way to say ‘thank you’ to the chocolate-bar harbinger of the weekend than smashing it, chopping it and dipping it in more chocolate? That’s how I want to go. Here are five recipes that bring honour to the Crunchie’s final moments.
1. Crunchie cupcake, recipe from Women’s Weekly.
2. Chocolate Crunchie Pudding, recipe from Food Lovers.
3. Crunchie chocolate bark, recipe from Kitten Bear.
4. Crunchie chocolate mousse, recipe from Easy Food.
5. Rocky road with Crunchie, recipe from My Kitchen Antics.
You might also like; How to rim your mug with sprinkles.