I was going to apologies for this, the third consecutive choc-centric post, but then I remembered that no-one in the history of the world has ever complained about having too much chocolate. Then I decided to write the whole post with a yoda eggcellent Star Wars and Easter puns but too annoying it became. So here’s a boring old list of delicious ways to Jedi up your Easter. Some of them might be a little…CHEWY! Hey-ooooh. I’ll just leave.
1. Eat your Creme Eggs like this.
And follow William Rotternburg‘s Flickr stream for more ideas.
2. Paint all your eggs like Star Wars characters.
3. Then make them fight.
Gif from Tobias Ziegler @ Behance.
4. Figure out how you can get your Hans on one of these.
Via Zeek Confectionery, Brazil.
5. Bake a skittish Jawa cake.
Cake from Sweet Libertine Cakes.
6. Paint and hang some stromtrooper eggs.
Via Next to Nicx.
7. Eat the Millennium Falcon.
Easter egg from Sugar and Spice Arts.
8. Bake some wookie cookies.
Via Stuck With Pins.
9. Or make a furry wookie cookie.
10. And paint some more eggs.